With the Harbour Bridge and Opera House as its backdrop, you cannot fail to be impressed by Sydney. Soak up the sun on Bondi Beach, or for the more adventurous, add a bridge climb and see the city from another view point. Head out to the stunning Blue Mountains, followed by the Hunter Valley for a spot of wine tasting.
Hamilton Island, surrounded by idyllic fringed beaches, it's a tropical paradise right on the edge of the Barrier Reef. The Island has something for everyone, with a great range of restaurants, bars and activities for everyone.
Head over to the cosmopolitan city of Brisbane, see a city full of character, take a stroll along the South Bank and relax or dine in one of the many cafes and restaurants. Take a boat over to Moreton Island and enjoy the chance to feed Dolphins as they come into the bay at dusk, or head out the city to one of the surrounding National Parks.
Quote Ref: 51630217
- 4 nights 5* Intercontinental Hotel, Sydney
- Blue Mountains Tour
- Sydney Opera House Tour & Tasting Plate Experience
- 7 nights 5* Qualia, Hamilton Island
- Great Barrier Reef Adventure
- 3 nights 5* Sofitel Hotel, Brisbane
- River Cruise, Lone Pine Sanctuary
- Hotel Transfers
- Return International Flights
- Selected Travel May 19