Darwin, in Australia's Northern Territory makes a great base in which to explore the surrounding areas, take a trip to see the Kakadu & Litchfield National Parks, a biological wonderland and learn about the local Aboriginal culture.
Explore the Red Centre, stopping to see Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, and Kings Canyon, before reaching the famous outback town of Alice Springs, surrounded by the Macdonnell Ranges; a great base to explore the surrounding area.
Adelaide, an elegant city, with green parklands and the hills of the Mt Lofty Rangers close by, this makes a great base to explore the Barossa Valley or Kangaroo Island.
- 2 nights 4* Adina Apartment hotel, Darwin.
- Darwin City Tour
- 3 nights Wilderness Lodge
- 3 Days Car Hire
- 1 night 4* Adina Apartment hotel, Darwin.
- 2 nights 5* Sails in the Desert, Uluru.
- Sounds of Silence Dinner.
- 3 Days car hire.
- 2 nights 4* Doubletree Alice Springs
- 2 nights 5* Hilton Adelaide
- Adelaide City Tour
- 2 nights 4* Louise, Barossa.
- Penfolds, make your own blend
- 3 days car hire
- 1 night 5* Hilton Adelaide.
- 3 day Highlights of Kangaroo Island, 4WD tour Odysseys
- 1 night 5* Hilton Adelaide
- Return International Flights
- Selected Travel May & Jun 21
Want to upgrade your stay?
Upgrade to superior or boutique self-drive accommodation, as well as enhancing your experience with a recommended three day tour to Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks, venturing off the beaten track.
Enjoy some of the most beautiful natural attractions the North Territory has to offer in style, from an extra £560 per person or speak to one of our Travel Designers and put together an experience tailor-made to you.