Starting in the cosmopolitan city of Brisbane, take a stroll along the South Bank and relax or dine in one of the many cafes and restaurants. Perhaps take a boat ride over to Moreton Island and have the chance to feed dolphins as they come into the bay at dusk. Or venture out of the city to one of the surrounding national parks.
Head up the Queensland coast, looking out for the spectacular Glass House Mountains. Stay at the luxurious Spicers Tamarind Retreat set amongst the rainforest, with the sunshine coast hinterland right on your doorstep. Next, head along to Mooloolaba situated on the coast with pristine white sandy beaches, relax in one of the many cafes and restaurants by the marina.
- 3 nights 5* Spicers Balfour Hotel, B&B, Brisbane
- Mirimar Cruise, Lone Pine Sanctuary
- 4 nights 5* Spicers Tamarind Retreat, Maleny
- 3 nights 5* Oceans Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- 7 Days Car Hire
- Return Premium Economy International Flights
- Selected travel May 21