Start your holiday in Christchurch, before heading to Kaikoura, with its mountain backdrop, this is a stunning place in which to spend a few days and allows you the chance to go Whale Watching. Travel up the coast to Marlborough and the Abel Tasman, a great place to explore wineries, fantastic beaches and forests.
Head down New Zealand's west coast and explore the areas around Franz Josef Glacier before heading to Queenstown, an area renowned for its magnificent scenery. There is so much to see and do in Queenstown, take a trip to explore the many local attractions, you will be spoilt for choice. Take a tour over to Milford Sound and enjoy a nature cruise in the magnificent fiordland national park, before heading over to Stewart Island, a wildlife haven with a great opportunity to see Kiwis in their natural habitat.
After your unique experience spotting Kiwi's head to Dunedin, this area is superb for wildlife, take a trip to view Albatross, Sea Lions and Penguins, the city itself has a rich Scottish and Maori heritage. Spend time in the Mount Cook national park and enjoy some great photo opportunities before heading back to Christchurch.
- 2 nights 4* Novotel Christchurch, Cathedral Square.
- 2 nights 4* The White Morph, Kaikoura
- Whale Watching Cruise
- 2 nights 4* Marlborough Vinters Hotel, Blenheim
- 2 nights 4* Distinction Te Weheka, B&B, Fox Glacier
- 3 nights 4* Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- Gondola Skyline, Queenstown
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- 2 nights 4* Stewart Island Lodge, boat transfers included
- Birding Bonanza & Kiwi Spotting, Ulvas Guided Walk
- 1 night 4* Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- 2 nights 4* Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, Dunedin
- 1 night 4* The Hermitage, Mount Cook
- 1 night 4* Novotel Christchurch, Cathedral Square
- 18 Days Car Hire
- Return International Flights
- Selected travel May 21