Start your self-drive journey in sunny Perth before setting off up Western Australia’s Coral Coast.
One of your highlights is sure to be the World Heritage-listed Shark Bay, a protected ecological habitat of over two million hectares. Here you can enjoy watching the wild dolphins in the shallows at Monkey Mia, or look out for other amazing creatures from the gentle whale shark to the reclusive dugong (sea cow). After a stop in Coral Bay where you can spot manta rays head along the coast until you reach Exmouth, where you can swim with whale sharks or explore the Ningaloo Reef whilst enjoying a 3 night stay.
Continuing south of Coral Bay, you’ll reach the coastal town of Kalbarri. Nestled at the mouth of the Murchison River, Kalbarri is an ideal location for fishing, swimming and many other coastal activities. Wander the area’s stunning coastline atop towering cliffs where you can spot dolphins in the turquoise ocean. Kalbarri has a fabulous national park, with gorges, rock formations, bushland and walking trails.
Your last stop will be the Mars-like desert landscape of the Pinnacles in Nambung National Park where you can marvel at ancient rock formations that rise up to six metres above the shifting sands.
On your return trip to Perth, make sure you stop off at some of the white-sandy beaches for which the West Coast is famed and simply... relax.
- 3 nights 4* Crowne Plaza Hotel, Perth
- Discover Rottnest Island Tour
- 1 night 3* Ibis Styles, Geraldton
- 2 nights 3* RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Didgeridoo Dreaming Evening Tour
- 2 nights 4* Ningaloo Reef Resort, Coral Bay
- Half Day Manta Ray Tour
- 3 nights 4* Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort, Exmouth
- Whaleshark cruise, observer, Exmouth
- Ningaloo Safari Nature Tour, Exmouth
- 1 night 3* Best Western Hospitality Inn, Carnarvon
- 2 nights 3* Kalbarri Palm Resort
- 1 night 4* Pinnacles Edge Resort, Cervantes
- 3 nights 4* Seashells Apartments, Scarborough
- Hotel Transfers
- 14 Days Car Hire
- Return International Flights
- Selected travel May & Jun 19