Hugged by the hills of the Darling Ranges and gazing over the sky-blue Indian Ocean, Perth is a prosperous, modern port city. Kings Park boasts fresh air and fine views, whilst surfers and beach lovers should head for Scarborough Beach on the Ocean Coast. At the mouth of the Swan River is the port of Fremantle (Freo, to those in the know), with alfresco cafes along the South Terrace and packed markets.
Journey south from Perth and you'll discover the area of Margaret River which boasts majestic forests, spectacular caves and a host of popular wineries. Travel to Albany with magnificent coastal scenery and in the right season spot the migrating humpback whales.
- 3 nights 5* Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth
- Experience Rottnest Island
- 7 day Great Southern Getaway self drive
- 3 nights 4* Seashells Mandurah
- 2 nights 4* Seashells Fremantle
- 11 Days Car Hire
- Return International Flights
- Selected travel Nov 19