Break your journey to Australia with a three night stopover in Singapore. When stopping over in Singapore, perhaps enjoy a city tour, stopping at the famous Raffles Hotel or take a cruise along the river offering a unique perspective of the city or head over to Merlion Park and enjoy the views across Marina Bay.
With the Harbour Bridge and Opera House as its backdrop, you cannot fail to be impressed by Sydney. Soak up the sun on Bondi Beach, or for the more adventurous, add a bridge climb and see the city from another view point. Head out to the stunning Blue Mountains, followed by the Hunter Valley for a spot of wine tasting.
Spend some time on the Gold Coast and immerse yourself in Australian surf culture before exploring the national parks. The gateway to Southern Queensland, Brisbane is a hustle and bustle of culture, bars and restaurants, with the popular South Bank entertainment precinct the epicentre of this.
- 3 nights 4* Furama Riverfront, Singapore, transfers
- 4 nights 4* Rendezvous Hotel, Sydney, transfers
- Blue Mountains High Country Ecotour
- Internal Flight
- 5 nights 4* Vibe Hotel, Gold Coast
- 2 nights 4* O'reilly's Rainforest Retreat, Lamington National Park
- 2 nights 5* Sofitel, Brisbane
- Croc Express, Australia Zoo
- 9 Days Car Hire
- Return International Flights
- Selected Travel Nov 19