Sydney, with it’s stunning harbour, complete with a backdrop of the Opera House and bridge, provides the perfect setting for any first-time visit to Australia. There are a variety of things to do and see around the city and just a couple of hours drive outside the city, you can explore the Blue Mountains, or take a trip to the Hunter Valley for a spot of Wine tasting.
A trip to Australia's Red Centre to see Uluru (Ayers Rock) offers a special experience, enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets over the rock and follow the trail that surrounds it, with guided base walks recommended.
Australia's Tropical North is unique, with rainforests, mangrove swamps, river gorges and the Great Barrier Reef. Whilst in Port Douglas, be sure to take a trip out to the Reef to view the coral and local marine life, for that once in a lifetime experience. Head up to the Cape Tribulation National Park and experience the tropical rainforests and take a trip down the Daintree River for a spot of Crocodile watching.
- 3 nights 4* Holiday Inn, Old Sydney
- VIP Taronga Zoo Tour, Sydney
- FREE Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Sydney Opera House, Tour & Tasting Plate
- 2 nights 4* Paperbark Camp, Jervis Bay
- 2 nights 4* Old Leura Dairy, Blue Mountains
- 1 night 4* Holiday Inn, Old Sydney
- 5 Days Car Hire
- 2 nights 5* Sails in the desert Hotel, Ayers Rock
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Uluru Sunrise Tour
- 5 nights 5* Thala Beach Nature Reserve, Port Douglas
- Private Return Hotel Transfers
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- Cape Tribulation & Daintree Day Tour
- Return International Flights
- Selected travel June 19