Sydney, with it’s stunning harbour, complete with a backdrop of the Opera House and bridge, makes the perfect place for a first time visit to Australia. Just a couple of hours drive outside the city, you can explore the Blue Mountains, or take a trip to the Hunter Valley for a spot of Wine tasting.
Hamilton Island, surrounded by idyllic fringed beaches, it's a tropical paradise right on the edge of the Barrier Reef. The Island has something for everyone, with a great range of restaurants, bars and activities to keep you entertained.
- 3 nights 4* Amora Hotel, Sydney
- Tour & Tasting Plate, Sydney Opera House
- Taronga Zoo Tour
- Sydney Harbour Story Cruise
- 2 nights 4* Old Leura Dairy, Blue Mountains
- 2 nights 4* Hunter Valley Resort
- 1 night 4* Peppers Anchorage, Port Stephens
- 5 Days Car Hire
- 1 night 4* Amora Hotel, Sydney
- 5 nights 4* Reef View Hotel, Hamilton Island
- Islands & Whitehaven Beach Cruise
- Return International Flights
- Selected travel May 19