Sydney, with its stunning harbour, complete with a backdrop of the Opera House and bridge, provides the perfect setting for any first-time visit to Australia. There are a variety of things to do and see around the city and just a couple of hours drive outside, you can explore the Blue Mountains, or take a trip to the Hunter Valley for a spot of Wine tasting.
A trip to Australia's Red Centre to see Ayers Rock, offers a special experience, enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets over the rock and follow the trail that surrounds it, with guided base walks recommended.
Australia's Tropical North is unique, with rainforests, mangrove swamps, river gorges and the Great Barrier Reef. Whilst in Port Douglas be sure to take a trip out to the Reef to view the coral and local marine life, for that once in a lifetime experience.
- 4 nights 4* Radisson Blue Plaza Hotel, Sydney
- Captain Cook Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Blue Mountains High Country Tour
- 2 nights 5* Sails in the Desert, Ayers Rock
- FREE Uluru Sunrise and Field of light tour
- 2 nights 5* The Sea Temple Resort & Spa, Palm Cove
- 3 nights 4* Sea Temple Resort & Spa, B&B, Port Douglas
- 2 nights 5* Silky Oaks Lodge Daintree Treehouse, B&B
- 1 night 4* Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
- 8 Days Car Hire
- Return International Flights
- Selected Travel Oct 20