Let yourself be swept away by the awe-inspiring Outback on this unforgettable trip. Immerse yourself in the culture and beauty of Australia's crimson landscapes along with the luscious, green wetlands of Kakadu and Katherine. This eye-opening itinerary will take you to the impressive national parks, home to breath-taking gorges and natural hot-springs, as well as an abundance of native wildlife. Discover the inidigenous aboriginal culture and learn about the famous monolith that lies in the heart of the Red Centre.
- Visit Darwin's art galleries and museums
- Spot a variety of birdlife and plants in Kakadu National Park
- Discover the magnificent sandstone cliffs of Katherine Gorge
- Take a dip in the Mataranka Thermal Pools
- Marvel at a dramatic sunrise behind Uluru rock
From £3,695 per person
Based on two people sharing. Price includes return international flights.