A perfect snapshot of the South Island of New Zealand, travel with APT for their unrivalled expertise, local knowledge and unique experiences. Begin and end in Christchurch, with a round trip that explores the Southern Alps with a journey over Arthur's Pass, the panoramic glacier view at Franz Josef, Queenstown and Milford Sound, and the serenity of Mount Cook National Park.
See more about APT Touring here.
From £4,109 per person
- All sightseeing including unique Signature Experiences
- 8 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Accommodation in 3.5 star hotels and resorts
- Overseas transfers and luggage porterage
- Return International Flights