Discover the wonders of the Kimberley in north west Australia on this 15 day escorted tour. From dramatic gorges, winding caves and powerful waterfalls, to ancient secrets and a rich indigenous culture, the Kimberley is one of a kind and the perfect place for adventurers alike. Hike to Mitchell Falls to view the tumbling waterfall from above and see the fascinating ancient rock art. Watch the changing colours of the sunset with drinks at Home Valley overlooking the stunning Cockburn Range. Enjoy a mesmerising wildlife cruise on the Ord River and discover its ecological system. Just a few of the amazing experiences on this unforgettable tour.
- Watch the spectacular sunset over Cable Beach from your resort bar
- Hike to Emma Gorge and swim beneath a droplet waterfall
- Explore the dramatic gorges and creeks of Purnululu National Park
- Marvel at the sunset over the Bungle Bungle Range
- Enriching Signature experiences
- Small group travel in a custom-designed 4WD vehicle with a maximum of 22 guests
- Expert Driver-Guide and additional guides on selected walks
- 15 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- Overseas transfers and luggage porterage as well as national park fees
See more about APT Touring here.
Prices from £6,949 per person including return international flights.
Based on 2 adults sharing.