The Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti and French Polynesia, visiting small ports and paradise beaches that larger ships cannot reach, while effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas.
Sailing the South Pacific with Paul Gauguin is nothing short of luxury, all cruises are all inclusive and offer guests a choice of three dining venues on board from casual and relaxed to fine dining. Guests also have the choice of optional excursions in every port to enable you to really explore all the destinations you sail to.
With a choice of cruises from 7 to 16 nights covering a range of South Pacific destinations including The Society Islands, Tuamotus, Marquesas and the Cook Islands, cruising with Paul Gauguin is the perfect way to discover the best of the South Pacific.
Speak to one of our expert Travel Designers to uncover your perfect itinerary.
- Spacious suites and staterooms all with ocean views and more than 70% with private balconies.
- A choice of three dining venues.
- Complimentary 24 hour room service.
- Complimentary beverages including selected wines, spirits, beer, softs drinks, bottled water and hot beverages.
- Full entertainment programme
- Spa and beauty services
- Optional PADI SCUBA diving programme
- Watersports marina for complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding
- Visit Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises exclusive island retreat off the coast of Taha'a featuring polynesian hospitality, food, frinks and watersports.
- Access to the exclusive private beach in Bora Bora
- Spacious outdoor decks and swimming pool
- On board Library
- Complimentary WiFi