Whether you are young, or young at heart (18 – 39 years), join Top Deck escorted tours and explore Australia with a like-minded group. With quality budget accommodation, heaps of excursions and some meals included you can easily budget for your spending money whilst away. From Outback adventure to action-packed experiences you will come away making friends for life.
Below are just a couple of the most popular tours, but for more details on Australia and New Zealand options, contact one of our expert Travel Designers.
5 Day Escorted Tour from £409 per adult (Multi-share)
Explore Sydney from the famous sights to the awesome beaches! Travel up the coast to Port Stephens where you can upgrade to an amazing Sand Dune Quad Bike tour. Head inland to the Hunter Valley wine region before exploring the Blue Mountains.
- Brisbane Water National Park with Aboriginal tour and bush tucker
- Wine tasting in the Hunter Valley
- Rainforest walks and adventure in the Blue Mountains
Please Note: Includes all transportation, overnight shared facilities and some meals (Topdeck: Tours: AATMSS)
5 Day Escorted Tour from £409 per adult Quad-share
Head north up the Captain Cook highway into the Daintree National Park, exploring ancient rainforest and coastal beaches. With the option to add on a Great Barrier Reef cruise or Zip Lining (additional expense) there’s plenty to do! Explore the Atherton Tablelands with secret swimming spots in the volcanic crater lake, this is an ideal way to explore tropical Queensland.
- Watch the sun set from the spectacular beach at Cape Tribulation
- Take a swim in the waters of Mossman Gorge
- Hike through rainforest to Milla Milla falls
Please Note: Includes all transportation, overnight shared facilities and some meals (Topdeck: Tours: AATMCC)
5 Day Escorted Tour from £529 per adult Quad-share
Travel from the outback town of Alice Springs across the red earth to Uluru for a desert sunset you’ll never forget. Explore Kata Tjuta and its red domes, star gazing to learn about the southern skies. Hike the Rim Walk at Kings Canyon for breathtaking views and amazing photos!
- Outback BBQ feast at Ayers Rock Resort
- Full base walk of Uluru with chance to view Aboriginal rock art
- Dinner under the stars at Kings Canyon and a night in a swag
Please Note: Includes all transportation, overnight shared facilities and some meals (Topdeck: Tours: AATMUU)