Explore the beauty of Victoria on this 15 day suggested itinerary including Inspiring Journey's 7 day escorted tour inclusive of accommodation, transfers and sightseeing. Rekindle the wonder of travel through immersive, boutique experiences that bring to life the history and culture of each destination in a smaller group setting. With a maximum of 20 people per journey, you will enjoy access to unique locations that cannot be reached by larger groups.
From trendy landscapes in Melbourne to quaint seaside villages; the scenic coastal drive of The Great Ocean Road; including the famed 12 Apostles and The Grampians, Victoria’s natural beauty is revealed on this Inspiring Journey.
- Indulge in a relaxing mineral bath at the historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
- Visit Creswick Woollen Mills, the last coloured woollen spinning mill in Australia.
- Experience a Welcome to Country ceremony with indigenous people in the Grampians
- Book an optional, but incredible helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles
- Browse the Australian National Surfing Museum in Torquay
From Price £4,629pp