Explore and discover the natural beauty and fascinating wildlife of New Zealand on this 15 day adventure. Taking you from the North to the South Island, this trip showcases some of New Zealand’s most iconic sights and spectacular scenery. Enjoy the comfort of luxurious hotels and friendly Kiwi hospitality along the way as you journey through New Zealand’s ever-changing landscape. Discover endless adventure en route, from cruising through the Bay of Islands to jet boating in Lake Taupo, and from following picturesque hiking trails in Auckland and Queenstown to spotting majestic whales in Kaikoura; New Zealand is full to the brim with unforgettable experiences.
- Exclusive savings and added values
- Sample fine wines at Viaduct Harbour in Auckland
- Spot dolphins and whales in the Bay of Islands
- Explore Queenstown’s rugged mountain range
- See Maori rock carvings on a cruise of Lake Taupo
- Relax and unwind in the hot springs of Rotorua
from £4,999 per person
Based on two adults sharing, departures during November 20 and includes Premium Economy Return International Flights with British Airways and Cathay Pacific.