This popular 19 day tour is a favourite with customers; experience the romance of 4 rail journeys, the majesty of 4 scenic cruises including an overnight on Milford Sound and the luxury of coach travel. Visit all the ‘best of’ attractions of the North and South Islands.
From £4,939 per person, saving £315 per couple, based on tour departures, April & May 19
• Ride the famous train journeys at Glenbrook Vintage Railway, the Coastal Pacific, TranzAlpine, and the Taieri Gorge Limited
• Explore the Waitangi Treaty Grounds in the Bay of Islands, before hopping on a cruise to the Hole in the Rock
• Explore the geothermal activity at Te Puia with thermal mud pools & geysers, before enjoying a traditional Maori Hangi & Concert
• Cruise across to the South Island on the Interislander Ferry, travelling down the coast to Christchurch to see the International Antarctic Centre and Christchurch Tram
• Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw, before the tour highlight of an overnight cruise on spectacular Milford Sound
• Includes city sights tours of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch & Dunedin